Here at Platinum Roofing LLC, not only do we have strong work ethic, customer service is one of our top priorities. With years of residential and commercial roofing experience under our belts, we make sure to work efficiently, while respecting the site property as if it was one of our own! We believe the job is not truly completed until the final walkthrough take place and we see a happy customer! To learn more about our experience and the services we provide in Charlotte, NC and surrounding areas, call (704) 242-4342 today.
On average, a standing seam metal roof will cost at least 3 x more than a shingle reroof. While metal roofs are more costly, they last significantly longer. A metal roof could last up to 30 years, while the life expectancy of a shingle roof is approximately 10-15 years.
No house is the same! Each roofing project is handled differently. That is why here at Platinum Roofing, LLC, we value coming to the home, getting on the roof and evaluating your home specifically!
We utilize both options for depending on the type of roofing job. For example, a shingle repair installation or shingle re-roofing will typically be handled by a sub-crew, overseen by one of Platinum Roofing LLC's owners.
Once our roofing professionals know what 1) type of roof and the 2) size of your home or business, we can estimate the duration of the project. We will perform an onsite assessment, receive your feedback and any specific design or roofing requests and then present you with a quote for the job from start to finish.
To Keep in Mind: The average house shingle re-roofing installation takes 1-2 days, and for larger homes it takes anywhere from 2-4 days. We attempt to meet the estimated times although rarely we face unforeseen obstacles such as bad weather which could potentially delay the project. We will keep you informed throughout the process regarding the timeline and any situations that may arise. For more information or to schedule your roof assessment, please call us at (704) 242-4342.
When determining whether or not your roof needs a repair or full replacement, you should consider 3 factors.
Our roofing professionals at Platinum Roofing, recommend 5 easy steps for homeowners and business owners alike when trying to choose the right shingle for their roofing installation or repair project,...
1. Observing other roofs in your area, and pay attention to different combinations of exterior facades such as trim, brick, stone and/or siding. Check out or Design EyeQ Visualization tool for more assistance!
2. Always request a full-size sample from the contractor. As certified Owen Corning Roofing Contractors, we provide a variety of colors and styles to choose from for your roofing upgrade!
3. Most asphalt shingles contain a mixture of various granules that make up the overall color. For a more cohesive look, try matching some of the granule colors to the existing trim colors and other exterior components of your existing facade!
4. If you are changing more than one exterior aspects colors, be sure to get color samples of those products and compare with the shingle color.
5. Once color preferences have been narrowed, ask to see some sample homes where complete roofing installs have been performed. (If possible, ask for the address! It's worth the time to drive by and have a look as most roofs can be viewed from the street)!